Vanton designs special analysis methods to assist client to speed up formulation development or for specific purposes.
- Dynamic conductivity analysis – critical for detecting cream or emulsion/gel stability of complex fluids
- Surface and interfacial tension analysis
- Low shear viscosity (brookfield and falling ball)
- Laser penetration and scattering analysis – for early sign of phase separation study (largely for injectable products or liquids)
- Syringeability measurement – crucial for viscous liquid injection dosage form
- Laser assisted phase separation measurement – to evaluate injection site robustness/stability
- Other custom designed analyses